Monday 8 July 2013

She is the Pinnacle of Beauty


Behold the charm of my fair young lady,
Like an angel fallen from abode,
With an aura of suspense around.
Yes,she is the pinnacle of beauty.


Her black arched eyebrows,like a cupid's bow,
Expressions that make it move high and low.
With those eyes that speak on its own,
Beautiful it is,even when she wears a frown.


The forest of black,her long wavy tress,
Which suits her for almost every dress.
God,I accept is the master creator,
Gracing me with an angel of such demeanor.


Those fingers,as soft as fresh fur,
When caresses through her jet black hair,
Makes me lose track of this world,
And takes me around for a crazy swirl.


The sun shies away on seeing her face,
Measured,sculptured by Him with such grace.
A shiny star that she is in the night sky,
Unlike the moon,unwilling to come out-coy.


A colorful vivid butterfly she is,
Along my path of life,she flies,
Which I can only admire with glee,
But cannot want it to fly along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment